WHAT IS SCARLETT FACE LIFT TECHNOLOGY?
Scarlett face lift technology in Turkey aims to rejuvenate the skin cells, tighten the face and restore the freshness of the skin. It’s a device called Scarlett, powered by high-frequency radioactive waves. The device is shed on the face by very thin needles, just giving the skin a slight tingling.
The Scarlett device mechanism lies in the radioactive wave technology, which works on reaching the deepest layer of the skin without affecting the surface, which stimulates the skin cells to produce new tissue. In addition, the device also stimulates the collagen in the skin which is the main substance for regenerating the skin cells. Thus, it removes wrinkles, black heads, acne and many other skin problems.
CANDIDATES FOR A SCARLETT FACE LIFT TECHNOLOGY OPERATION
Scarlett face lift technology is suitable for many people that suffer from skin problems, such as:
- People who suffer from wrinkles and sagging, caused by aging.
- If a person has white marks in his/her skin.
- People who suffer from acne and pimples.
- People who have very oily skin
- Must be over (18) years old
- Someone with relatively large pores.
Yet, there’re some cases that are not suitable for this operation, such as:
- A pregnant woman
- People who suffer from certain skin conditions like: Eczema
- People with very sensitive skin.
- If a person has a skin infection
PRE- SCARLETT FACE LIFT TIPS
A person who has decided to apply the Scarlett face lift technology should follow some tips before the procedure, some of these tips are:
- Don’t apply any peeling or any kind of whitening cream at least a week before the procedure.
- For women, don’t apply any cosmetics at least a week before the procedure, to avoid allergies.
- Consult a doctor if you take any medications that cause dry skin
- If someone has dry skin, the dehydration must be treated first before applying Scarlett face lift technology.
- Refrain from smoking at least two weeks before the procedure, as it affect the oxygen level in your body.
- Stop taking any medications that cause blood thinning, to avoid bleeding during the procedure, such as aspirin and ibuprofen.
- Refrain from enduring any blood thinners such as green tea, supplements and vitamins.
POST SCARLETT FACE LIFT TIPS
After the procedure, the doctor give some tips to the patient that he/she should follow to get the best results, such as:
- Avoid being exposed to direct sunlight for at least (48) hours after the procedure, it’s also recommended to use a sunscreen suitable for the skin.
- Don’t touch your skin at least for (12) hours after the procedure.
- Drink plenty of water to improve blood circulation.
- Apply creams described by the doctor to reduce the redness effects.
- Continue to avoid cosmetics for two days after the procedure.
- Use creams that includes collagen stimulants.
- Continue to refrain from smoking for at least 2 weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid being exposed to high heat or humidity for at least (24) hours after the procedure.
STAGES OF SCARLETT FACE LIFT PROCEDURE
The cosmetic doctor preforms the Scarlett face lift procedure in simple step
Phase 1: Clinical examination
The doctor examines the face of the patient applying the Scarlett face lift technology, then he defines the problem with the patient’s face skin and locate the areas he’s going to apply the device on.
Phase 2: Preparing the patient
The medical team sterilize the patient’s face, then apply an anesthetic cream that prevent the patient from feeling any pain during the procedure.
Phase 3: The application of the device
The doctor applies the Scarlett device on the located areas on the skin surface, this procedure takes from 30 minutes to 40 minutes maximum