WHAT IS PLASMA INJECTION FOR SKIN FRESHNESS?
Plasma injection in Turkey, is a modern medical technique that is completely natural. It relies on plasma extraction from the patient’s own blood, separated from red and white blood cells, to be injected into the facial skin.
Plasma is known as (PRP) abbreviation of Platelet Rich Plasma. Platelet rich plasma constitutes 55% of human blood. It is a transparent liquid composed of a homogeneous mixture, 90% of this mixture is water, 7% carbohydrates and essential fatty proteins; which include albumin, fibrinogen and globulin. It also consists of 2% ions of mineral salts, nutrients and other hormones, while the rest are antibodies, dissolved gases and inorganic ions.
PLASMA INJECTION FOR SKIN FRESHNESS METHODS
The process of plasma separating from the rest of the blood sample which taken from the patient is based on a device called a centrifuge. It separates platelets from the white and red blood cells in the blood sample, then injected through micro needles in the face area.
The patient needs several sessions determined by the doctor according to the patient condition. It usually takes one session of about 30 minutes with cost of $ 150.
CANDIDATES FOR PLASMA INJECTION
The plasma injection procedure is not suitable for people with deep skin wrinkles and sagging, as well as the person who wishes to perform plasma injection must have a good health. Therefore, the doctor does some necessary tests to make sure the person is appropriate for this procedure. There are a group of diseases that the person who wants to undergo a plasma injection should be free from:
- Platelet deficiency diseases
- Chronic heart disease
- AIDS diseases
- Immune deficiency diseases
- Hepatitis infection
PRE- PLASMA INJECTION INSTRUCTIONS
The patient who wants to perform plasma injection, should follow these recommendations before plasma injection:
- Stop taking certain medications that lead to blood thinning, such as aspirin or ibuprofen before undergoing plasma injection.
- Avoid taking certain vitamins and supplements, such as omega-3 fatty acids, before performing plasma injection.
- Make sure to do all the necessary tests and analyzes, which include blood analysis to check the blood pressure and blood sugar level, a comprehensive EKG, and analysis of hepatitis viruses.
- Have a healthy meal before the plasma injection, to avoid feeling dizzy due to the withdrawal of a patient’s blood sample.
POST-INSTRUCTIONS FOR PLASMA INJECTION
Some instructions that the patient should follow:
- Immediately after the injection procedure, you should keep the treated area away from water for at least two days.
- The patient might feel some pain or have swelling in the area that has been treated, but all go away soon. However, if you feel severe pain, you should contact your doctor.
- The doctor usually recommends doing at least three sessions, with a period of a month between each one of sessions. Also, an annual one-time injection session is recommended, so the results can last for longer periods.
PLASMA INJECTION STAGES
Plasma injection is a simple procedure, which does not require a local anesthetic, but once the patient is given a sedative injection or anesthetic cream, he feel no pain. There are five stages for plasma injection:
- Initially, a group of tests and analyzes are carried out to ensure that the patient’s health is suitable for plasma injection.
- Blood sampling stage: The doctor will draw a sample of the patient’s blood, which is about 30 to 33 mm2.
- Plasma Separation Stage: In this stage, platelet-saturated plasma is separated from the blood sample drawn from the patient, through a device called a centrifuge, to produce a transparent yellowish-colored liquid.
- Next, the doctor adds calcium to the plasma, which is the primary motivate for stem cells to skin growth.
- Injection stage: Plasma is injected into the face skin by using very fine needles.